- This event has passed.
The National Day of Recognition of Israel’s wounded veterans and victims of terror attacks 2018
November 25, 2018
The National Day of Recognition of Israel’s wounded veterans and victims of terror attacks (25/11) gives us a
chance to show appreciation, to embrace, and thank Zahal disabled veterans for their sacrifice for keeping us and the land of Israel safe.
- Join 70,000 kids in Israel and thousands of kids in the world who are writing supportive and loving postcards
- Upload to FB / Twitter and TAG #HonoringZahalDisabledVeterans
- Share on ZDVO-Beit Halochem’s FB as a comment https://www.facebook.com/zdvo.halochem/
- You can also send it by email or post to us in Beit Halochem – email@example.com
- Your postcards will be posted at Beit Halochem in a wall of recognition from all over the world.
If you feel you can convey this initiative to any of the Jewish schools with which work and have their students prepare similar such greeting cards, it would then turn it into a truly world wide effort.
IT WILL SURELY BE HEARTWARMING AND EXCITING.
*This is also a nice and quality thing to do with your kids / grand kids 😀